The perfect alternative to your takeaway pizza. It is a Friday night and you have just had a long week, you have been eating well and you are feeling good but a little tired and not in the mood for cooking. Stuck between wanting to indulge in something tasty and keeping on track with your macros. My takeaway pizza is simple, tasty and takes MINUTES to make!
- 1 or 2 wholewheat tortilla wraps (depends how hungry you are)
- 2-4 tbsp Tomato purée
Toppings – try to get a good balance between proteins and fats:
- Lean mince
- Smoked salmon
- Steak pieces
- Spinach leaves
- Peppers etc
Please note that all the meats must be cooked before being used as a topping.
- Turn the fan oven on to 150 degrees celsius.
- Take a baking tray and just grease the base a little with oil.
- Place your one/two wraps on the tray and spread the tomato purée to cover move of the wrap.
- Place as many toppings as you want on top – making sure that the cheese is the last topping.
- Place the tray in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until the edges of the wraps are golden and the cheese has melted.
- I finished this pizza with a drizzle of truffle oil! It was amazing