I have a sweet potato fries addiction…I could eat them all the time. They are perfect with everything (chicken, steak etc) and they are a versatile ingredient!
- 4 medium medium potatoes, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoon of oil / or use oil spray
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to about 220 degrees Celsius
2. Cut the potatoes into even strips, length and thickness is up to you. Mix all other ingredients together in a large bowl and toss with the potatoes until they are evenly coated.
2. Place the potatoes onto a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Place the potatoes next to each other and avoid them being layered on top of each other as this may affect the cooking.
3. Place in the oven and cook for approx. 30 minutes, turning the fries once or twice halfway through to ensure they are cooked evenly. Time will depend on width – may be slightly less or more so please be aware of this.
4. They are ready once the edges have browned slightly and you can see that they are soft in the middle and cripsy on the outside. Salt and pepper to taste ! ENJOY 🙂